Find Your Dream Home
Need help finding your dream home? Whether you are moving down the street or relocating, we have the local expertise and resources to help you find the perfect home or condo for you and your family. We work closely with our clients to understand your real estate needs and goals to help you find the best home at the best possible price.
My Listing Manager - Want to get emails showing all the new homes for sale that meet your needs? Sign up for the free My Listing Manager today and you'll get results sent straight to your inbox!
Featured Listings - Take a look at some of our featured listings. Call for a complete list of all the properties that match your specific needs.
Community Information - Maps, recent home sales, demographics, school reports, crime statistics, houses of worship and much more!
Helpful Buyers GuidesBuying a home can be complicated, but here are some valuable resource articles that may be helpful for you as you are going through the home buying process. These articles cover the basics from understanding how real estate agents assist with the process, analyzing your budget and financial status, dealing with inspections, making an offer for that home and preparing for the paperwork process that goes along with this life changing financial decision. For assistance or quick answers to your real estate questions, give a call to (727) 741-1242 or Contact us!
- What is the return on new versus previously owned homes? Buying into a new-home community may seem riskier than purchasing a house in an established neighborhood, […]
- How can I save on closing costs? Studies show that the closing costs, which can average 2 to 3 percent of a total home purchase price, […]
- What are the pros and cons of adding on or buying new? Before making a choice between adding on to an existing home or buying a […]
- Do you have to buy HUD homes through a realty agent? You can only purchase a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development property through a […]
- Can you buy homes below market? While a typical buyer may look at five to 10 homes before making an offer, an investor who makes bargain […]
- Are taxes on second homes deductible? Mortgage interest and property taxes are deductible on a second home if you itemize. Check with your accountant or tax […]
- The Internal Revenue Service publishes a number of real estate publications. They are listed by number: * 521 “Moving Expenses” * 523 “Selling Your Home” * […]
- How much does my real estate agent need to know? Real estate agents would say that the more you tell them, the better they can negotiate […]
- Can I use an agent for a new home? Yes, however buyers should be aware of the differences inherent in working with sales agents who are […]