Highlands of Innisbrook
Luxurious golf course living in North Pinellas County. Your backyard is none other than Florida's prestigious Innisbrook resort. The spot is perfect, look no further, you found the home of your dreams today!
Highlands of Innisbrook is one of the final developments of its kind in North Pinellas County. Having your new home here brings not only pride in your estate, but the convenience of having everything you need to make life easier, just a few minutes from your home. From the finest in medical facilities to outstanding schools, shopping, sparkling gulf coast beaches, and easy access to the highly regarded Tampa International Airport, Highlands of Innisbrook is the perfect central location for all needs and interests, including those who take pleasure in the arts, with the Dunedin Center of Fine Arts just a few minutes away.
Highlands of Innisbrook is located on Alternate 19 North (Palm Harbor Boulevard), between the Alderman and Klosterman intersections. Watch for our signage and beautiful entrance on the east side of Alternate 19.
How to Get There…
From Tampa International Airport, exit the airport and watch for signs on your immediate right that direct you to Clearwater, via Hwy 60/Courtney Campbell Causeway. Follow signage across the causeway to US Hwy 19 north (right turn off Hwy 60). Follow US 19 North approximately 13 miles to Alderman Road. Turn left at this intersection and follow to Alternate 19 North. Turn right and head north approx 3 miles to the Highlands of Innisbrook entrance which will be on your right.
Highlands of Innisbrook - Golf Course & Resident Amenities Information
Call Innisbrook Golf Resort to verify all information (727)-942-5275
Membership Fees Apply: Social Membership is the minimum
- 72 holes of golf on four premier golf courses.
- One defining PGA tour event played on the Copperhead golf course.
- Golf courses include Copperhead, Island, Osprey South, and Osprey North each with an accessible clubhouse—3 clubhouses in all.
- Two golf driving ranges with free buckets of balls for Full Golf members.
- Voted “Top 100 You Can Play” by Golf Magazine.
- TROON GOLF INSTITUTE ranked America’s top 25 by Golf Magazine.
- Several distinctive resort and club membership options are available. The Social membership is the minimum required membership for all Highlands of Innisbrook residents. Ask for current annual rate.
- Six swimming pools including the spectacular Loch Ness Monster pool and water park, including a sand beach entry into a shallow pool area with pop-up water fountains for young children, two theme park-sized water slides that wind through lush vegetation, a tropical waterfall, and a 20+ capacity spa.
- Five restaurants for members and resort guests, including fine dining at Packard’s offering prime steaks and seafood entrees with a selection of a la carte sides.
- New Fitness Center with exercise classes and Indaba Spa with full spa services.
- Tennis Center with 11 HAR-TRU (clay) tennis courts and available instruction. Racquetball Courts. Basketball Court.
- Nature trail and a secure environment for walking and jogging.
- Amenities comprise a paradise of more than 900 lush acres.
- A large pond offering good fishing. Children’s playground.
- 65,000 square feet of exceptional meeting spaces for family events or for business.
- More than 600 renovated suites in the resort for guests. Airport and beach shuttles available to guests.
- Highlands of Innisbrook has its own gated entrance to the resort lifestyle offered by Innisbrook.