Thinking About Selling Your Home?
We are experts in the local market and will guide you through the entire process of selling your property from listing to sale. Our marketing plans assure your property maximum exposure and we pride ourselves on personal service. We encourage you to contact our office with your questions and to discuss your individual needs.
Recent Home Sales - Find out what homes selling for in your neighborhood.
More Buyer Resources written by Tampa Bay Realty Team
Selling a home can be complicated, but here are some valuable resource articles that may be helpful for you as you are about to sell your home. These articles cover the basics from understanding how real estate agents assist with the process, analyzing your options, dealing with the negotiations, and preparing for the paperwork process that goes along with this life changing financial decision.For assistance or quick answers to your real estate questions, give a call to (727) 741-1242 or Contact us!
- What is the difference between market value and appraised value? The appraised value of a house is a certified appraiser’s opinion of the worth of a […]
- Should I add on or buy a bigger home? Consider these questions before making a choice between adding on to an existing home or moving up […]
- Whose obligation is it to disclose pertinent information about a property? In most states, it is the seller, but obligations to disclose information about a property […]
- Is there a secret to good negotiating? There are several cardinal rules to negotiating effectively. One is do your homework, and learn as much about the […]
- What is the difference between list and sales prices? The list price is how much a house is advertised for and is usually only an estimate […]
- Where can I learn more about appealing my property taxes? Contact your local tax assessor’s office to see what procedures to follow to appeal your property […]
- What is seller financing? Seller financing is when a seller helps to finance a real estate transaction by taking back a second note, or even financing […]
- Can a home seller sell a home for less than its mortgage? Yes, in some case you can sell your home for less than what you […]
- When does foreclosure begin? Lenders will initiate foreclosure proceedings when borrowers become delinquent in their mortgage obligations, usually after three payments are missed. The lender will […]